40 Series Backup LED Lite Ranger™ with Shallow Lens
The 40 Series Assemblies include a Lite Ranger™ LED Lamp Insert installed in a 40 Series housing. The housing is made from high-strength reinforced PBT engineered thermoplastic that provides impact and UV resistance. The exclusive Snap Seal™ O-ring locks out moisture to prevent corrosion while providing convenient access to the inside of the housing. The spacious 40 Series housing can also function as a junction box for wiring and plug connections. The Lite Ranger™ LED Lamp Assembly is a robust, fully sealed unit made from impact resistant polycarbonate plastic.
- Designed to meet FMVSS 108 requirements (49CFR§571.108)
- Two backup lamps are required to meet compliance
- Supports System Voltages of 12Vdc and 24Vdc
- Functional Voltage Range: 9Vdc to 32Vdc
- Requires a ø4.75 inch mounting hole with four flange screws or rivets
- Gray PBT housing standard (black is available)
- Pigtail with multiple connector options or blunt cut cable connections
- Covered by Betts’ 5-Year Limited Warranty
Other options such as 45 series, 47 series and grommet mount styles are available.